Bots Hacker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bots Hacker

All about Bots Acclaim hacking.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with username and password

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson!

Problem with username and password Empty
PostSubject: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:05 am

hey its Jackson from bots online and i registered here and did not get an email......and when i try the forgot password thing it ses that my email is not registered to this account....then i try to register again and well it says the username Jackson is taken and so is my email
wtf?
Back to top Go down
Patch-Admin
Admin
Admin
Patch-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:06 pm

So u can't register? Try just registering randomly ill give u the username and pass u want Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bots-hacker.forumotion.com
Jackson!

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am

alright i'll try it again
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

its alright i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Patch-Admin
Admin
Admin
Patch-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 am

Ok thats good

Close thread?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am

yeah u can close it...also try and get on more often i have been on all day waiting for you to get on lol
Back to top Go down
Patch-Admin
Admin
Admin
Patch-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:14 pm

lol! i was at school ill make j00 Admin cuz u helped bots-online and ill spam the lobby to get more ppl!

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with username and password   Problem with username and password Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with username and password
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bots Hacker :: Other Forums :: GUEST Forum-
Jump to: